Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Extended Stay

Once again it's been a while since I've posted. I've pretty much accepted the fact that I am not a regular blogger. Anyway, a lot has changed since the last post. The boys and I have been in Utah for the last 4 weeks and we will be here for another 2 months. Why the reason for the extended stay? Well I am here nannying for Scott's sister while she completes her student teaching. Scott stayed back in Oregon to work cause we've still got bills to pay! So being without the hubby/daddy has been difficult for all three of us. We miss him terribly! This experience has given me a greater respect for military wives who have to deal with long deployments. We are fortunate to at least see Scott every two weeks and we talk to him several times a day.

While we have been here we have been having fun hanging out with family that we don't get to see on a regular basis and enjoying the things that a big city has, like shopping, that we don't have in small town Corvallis!

I will post pictures soon!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Jessica! I am so glad you found my blog! It is so good to hear from you. Your family is oh so adorable! Hope you guys are doing good and I look forward to seeing what you guys have been up to!
Steph

Sarah Z said...

SSSOOOO glad to see an update! Tell me about this FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed you got. What is it? What does it do?