Monday, April 28, 2008

And Then There Were Two....






On Sunday April 13 we welcomed our second son Corbin Michael. He weighed in at 9lbs. 5oz. and was 22 inches long! That is a whole 2lbs. and 2 inches longer than his brother Cooper was at birth. I was expecting another 7 pounder but boy was I wrong! No wonder he was so much more difficult to push out!
I was thrilled that he was born on the 13th because that is my brothers birthday and we had already decided we were going to give him my brothers name for his middle name. So now he shares his birthday and name with his uncle Mike. I'm sure he'll grow up to be as good of a man as his uncle! He's definitely already taking after him in size!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris & Stephanie said...

Great post! Love the pics! Love all your sweet boys!

Vinnie said...

Hey Jessie,
I am so happy for you. YOur boys are soooo cute!!! Mike should be proud to have you name your son after him. What an honor. Maybe on day we can see each other again...congrats on little Corbin...