Sunday, September 30, 2007

1st Birthday!!!



Today was Coopers first birthday. I am amazed how fast time has flown. I'm still having nightmares from his delivery! Anyway, we had a little party for him on Friday with some family and friends and here are the pics from that night.

He wasn't too sure what he was supposed to do with the cake until we gave him a fork. We thought he would love to pick it apart with his hands, but apparently not. He didn't really start getting into it until he had his fill of cake with his fork.






3 comments:

Chris & Stephanie said...

Awww, so much fun! I still can't believe it's been a year already! Great blog! So glad you're doing one! See you tomorrow!

Peralta Family said...

look at my little man. i can't believe it's been a year. Anyhoo, we will be here at Christmas. I can't wait to see you guys.

Janet said...

OMG, he really enjoyed his b-day cake. He looks so cute