Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Night At The Park...........

















So we went to the park on Monday night to watch Scotts softball game. Cooper was having fun walking around and exploring. He was walking on the grass when he lost his footing and went head first onto the cement. I just about fainted when I saw the blood (yes, I am a wuss, but that is why I married a paramedic). Of course to Scott it was no big deal. It was "just a little blood". He didn't even want to clean it off. I know that there will be worse, I'm just hoping Scott will be around for it. (Yes, his right eye is as big as his left and no, he didn't hit it when he fell. He just did something funky when he smiled for the camera. I had to make that clear....lol)

2 comments:

Peralta Family said...

My poor baby. Give him loves for me.

Peralta Family said...

Look how cute my little baby boy is. I miss him.